FormIt was developed as a tool to help children complete homework assignments. FormIt allows students to capture a worksheet and fill it in electronically using simple tools. It is specifically targeted to help students with fine motor skill issues complete homework assignments. It also has a lot of capabilities for other uses as well.
Worksheets or documents can be captured electronically by the iPad's camera or scanned images can be opened from mail. The worksheet becomes the background for the FormIt document. FormIt then allows the document to be manipulated as follows:
• Text can be added anywhere on the page
• Drawing shapes can be added (rectangles, circles, lines and "scribbles")
• Pictures can be added from the Picture Gallery
• Pictures can be cut from the document
• Pre-defined 'stamps' can be added
For those who have difficulty reading English, a section of the document can be selected to have FormIt read it. FormIt can be used to take pictures and select portions of the picture to have it read back.
Completed forms can be printed to AirPrint printers, emailed or generally transferred to other computers as PDF files.
Oct 29, 2014
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
FormIt is a free app for iOS published in the Kids list of apps, part of Education.
The company that develops FormIt is John Romano. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0.
To install FormIt on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2014-10-29 and was downloaded 1 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the FormIt as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install FormIt on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the FormIt is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After FormIt is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.